A. Mobility and Maintenance
* spend 15-30 min light cardio first thing in the morning (swim, bike, walking)
* Inflammation management (heat, photonic light/accupressure, compression, essential oils/raindrop)
* Spend 15-30 min on mobility (MobilityWOD, Supple Leopard, trigger point)
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week.
Robb Wolf’s Meal Plans For Athletes
Power Athlete Diet
* the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.