Four rounds for time of:
Row 500 Meters
Run 400 Meters
(This workout will be performed as a relay race in teams of three or four. The moment one member comes off the rower, the next teammate may begin rowing. The workout is completed when each member of the team has rowed 2K and run 1600 meters. If you don’t have teammates to share the burden, give yourself 2-3 minutes of rest between rounds, and score the times for each round.)
A. Mobility and Maintenance
* spend 15-20 min light cardio (swim, bike, row)
* Inflamation management (heat, compression)
* Choose 1-2 Thoracic Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 1-2 Upper Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 5-10 minutes with them.
* Choose 2-3 Lower Extremity Mobility Drills from Kelly Starrett’s Mobility WOD and spend 10-12 minutes with them.
B. Nutrition Preparation
* Ensure that you have quality foods prepared in the appropriate quantities to fuel your efforts for the remainder of the week (Friday-Sunday).
C. Mental Restoration
* Different for everyone – could be meditation/yoga, hobbies outside of the gym, church group, could be gathering with friends; the key is to engage in activities that make your life full and help you recharge your batteries.